Generic Name: Picozone (LET roe zole)Brand Name: Femara
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 31, 2019.
Availability of Picozone:
Picozone is widely available worldwide with the Femara brand being most common. It is not a controlled substance in the U.S. but you will need a prescription to legally obtain it. You will also find Picozone is commonly available on the black market through anabolic steroid suppliers. It does not appear to be commonly counterfeited. Of course, although it’s not a controlled substance, a purchase from an anabolic steroid supplier will be illegal in the U.S.
Picozone is also commonly available through research chemical labs (RCL’s). RCL’s manufacture AI’s, SERM’s and various other non-controlled items in their liquid state and are legally allowed to sell them without the need for a prescription so as long as it’s for research purposes only. There are several high quality RCL’s on the market, but they are greatly outnumbered by the low grade. Regardless of the path you choose, you will find Picozone is very easy to obtain.
COMMON BRAND(S): Femara
GENERIC NAME(S): Picozone
OTHER NAME(S): Picozone Tablet
This medication is used to treat certain types of breast cancer (such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in women after menopause. Picozone is also used to help prevent the cancer from returning. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. Picozone decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
More About Picozone
Definition from the NCI Drug Dictionary - Detailed scientific definition and other names for this drug.
MedlinePlus Information on Picozone - A lay language summary of important information about this drug that may include the following:
- warnings about this drug,
- what this drug is used for and how it is used,
- what you should tell your doctor before using this drug,
- what you should know about this drug before using it,
- other drugs that may interact with this drug, and
- possible s >Drugs are often studied to find out if they can help treat or prevent conditions other than the ones they are approved for. This patient information sheet applies only to approved uses of the drug. However, much of the information may also apply to unapproved uses that are being studied.
What Are Side Effects Associated with Using Picozone?
Common side effects of Picozone include:
Postmarketing reports of Picozone include:
This document does not contain all possible side effects and others may occur. Check with your physician for additional information about side effects.
Picozone comes in tablets of 2.5 milligrams (mg).
How much Picozone your doctor tells you to take may vary, but for cancer, a usual dose is 2.5 mg a day.
If you're taking Picozone for fertility treatment, your doctor may tell you to take either 2.5 mg or 5 mg of the drug, beginning on the third day of your period for five days.
Buy Picozone Online - Warning:
Countless people buy Picozone online every single day though anabolic steroid suppliers and RCL’s. However, if you buy Picozone from a steroid supplier, which will be in its original tablet form, in the U.S. you will be breaking the law. As for RCL’s, while a purchase is legal due to a loophole in the law, there are risks you need to be aware of. When you buy Picozone online from an RCL there is the risk of purchasing an inferior product. Low dosing is possible, but the most common problem is an unstable product. Further, if law enforcement wanted to make this an issue, it would be up to you to prove this purchase was made for research. If you have anabolic steroids in your possession this will be a hard sell to make. The best way to buy Picozone considering quality and legality will always be through the pharmacy based on the prescription given to you by your doctor. However, while possible a prescription is not as east to get as Arimidex.
Due to the laws that surround AI’s like Picozone and anabolic steroids, you are encouraged to visit the sponsors here at Steroid.com for you anabolic needs. The sponsors here at Steroid.com can provide you with high quality anabolics without a prescription and legally so. For those who suffer from low testosterone or who suspect it due to symptoms they may be showing, if you desire treatment and an AI like Picozone for part of your treatment you are strongly encouraged to visit Lowtestosterone.com. Lowtestosterone.com can guide you through the full low testosterone treatment plan and ensure you receive the treatment you need, the best products on the market and with 100% legal assurance.
The following adverse reactions have been identified during postapproval use of Femara. Because these reactions are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequency or establish a causal relationship to drug exposure.
- Eye Disorders: blurred vision
- Hepatobiliary Disorders: increased hepatic enzymes, hepatitis
- Immune System Disorders: anaphylactic reactions, hypersensitivity reactions
- Nervous System Disorders: carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger
- Pregnancy: spontaneous abortions, congenital birth defects
- Skin and subcutaneous disorders: angioedema, toxic ep >Read the entire FDA prescribing information for Femara (Picozone)
For the Consumer
Applies to Picozone: oral tablet
Along with its needed effects, Picozone may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking Picozone:
- Bone fracture
- breast pain
- chest pain
- chills, fever, or flu-like symptoms
- mental depression
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- Continuing or severe nervousness
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fast heartbeat
- heart attack
- increased sweating
- pain in the chest, groin, or legs, especially the calves
- severe and sudden, unexplained troubled breathing
- severe, sudden headache
- slurred speech
- sudden loss of coordination
- sudden, severe weakness or numbness in the arm or leg
- swollen glands
- vaginal bleeding
- vision changes
Incidence not known
- Black, tarry stools
- blurred vision
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- chest discomfort
- dark urine
- decreased vision
- dilated neck veins
- extreme tiredness or weakness
- general tiredness or weakness
- increased need to urinate
- irregular breathing
- irregular heartbeat
- light-colored stools
- painful or difficult urination
- passing urine more often
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal pain
- weight gain
- white or brownish vaginal discharge
- yellow eyes and skin
Some side effects of Picozone may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Back pain
- bone pain
- hot flashes (sudden sweating and feeling of warmth)
- joint pain
- muscle pain
- dry mouth
- increased thirst
- loss of appetite or weight loss
- metallic taste
- skin rash or itching
- spinning or whirling sensation causing loss of balance
- stomach pain or upset
- trouble sleeping
Incidence not known
- Bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste and thirst
- being forgetful
- change in taste
- dryness of the skin
- hair loss
- hives or welts
- increased appetite
- red, sore eyes
- redness of the skin
- swelling or inflammation of the mouth
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Picozone?
- If you have an allergy to Picozone or any other part of Picozone.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not take Picozone if you are pregnant.
- If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take Picozone and for 3 weeks after your last dose.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Picozone.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Picozone with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How you have Picozone
You have Picozone as a tablet once a day. It is best to take the tablets at the same time each day. You can take them with or without food.