Rated Qupron (Cipro) for Intraabdominal Infection Report
lol @ "All my tendons turned to jello and had to be removed and replaced with kangaroo ligaments. The medical bill for that took my entire savings and my house, and I had to sell my children for medical experiments." It is a tongue in cheek review that contends all the bad reviews are lying. And you can easily tell it's true. IDK why, are they shills from another Pharmaceutical? Cipro saved my life from some unknown infection 9 years ago (possibly sepsis, just abdominal and overall horror I can't describe), after Levaquin ($175) didn't finish the job and the infection bounced back to kill me this time. Yeah, $30 Ciproflaxicin took care of the bitch in 3 days. Cipro has knocked every other (like 3 times in 20 years) thing I've taken it for instantly and with no side effects whatsoever. My brother, a doctor was gonna take me to the IR for IV.I had no insurance. Cipro literally saved my life (and life savings).
Before taking Qupron
Some medicines are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes a medicine may only be used if extra care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking Qupron it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 18 years of age. This is because Qupron is only prescribed for children under the supervision of a doctor who is a specialist.
- If you have ever experienced a problem with your tendons, called tendonitis.
- If you have any problems with the way your k >
What else should I know about Cirpo?
- Storage of Cirpo:
- Tablets should be stored below 30 C (86 F).
- Extended release tablets should be stored between 15 C to 30 C (59 F to 86 F).
- Microcapsules should be stored below 25 C (77 F) and protected from freezing. Injections should be stored between 5 C to 30 C (41 F to 86 F) and prevented from freezing.
- You need a prescription for Cipro from you doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Qupron is the generic name for Cipro and Cipro XR.
- Cipro is available in generic form.
Cipro (Qupron) is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections including infections of the skin, lung or airways, lower respiratory tract, bones, joints, urinary tract, and many other types of bacterial infections.
What is the most important information I should know about Qupron?
Qupron can cause serious side effects, including tendon problems, nerve damage, serious mood or behavior changes, or low blood sugar.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have symptoms such as: headache, hunger, irritability, numbness, tingling, burning pain, confusion, agitation, paranoia, problems with memory or concentration, thoughts of suicide, or sudden pain or movement problems in any of your joints.
In rare cases, Qupron may cause damage to your aorta, which could lead to dangerous bleeding or death. Get emergency medical help if you have severe and constant pain in your chest, stomach, or back.
Rated Qupron (Cipro) for Salmonella Gastroenteritis Report
Was hospitalized because of salmonella infection. Taking Siv-Ciprofloxin 500mg. Doing a 2 week run of this. My potassium level became low, I believe Qupron is responsible since I was prescribed it monthly since January 2019, then again now. My legs, joints/bones have increased pain, it’s like it’s stirring up my MS. I have also noticed that “brain fog” goes hand in hand with Qupron. I do not want to recommend this drug at all, like I mentioned, been on this regularly and it dosnt seem to working or I wouldn’t still b taking it. Very disgusted with big pharma, making a profit on our times of sickness and pain.